Monday, April 18, 2011

Kids are loving The Realoscope of Ringgold Valley! Check out latest review!

Hi readers and future readers of The Realoscope of Ringgold Valley!  Chris and I have another review for you to check out.  Many thanks to Jodi Miller, My SLC Mommy, for reviewing the book!  Check out Jodi's blog on www.blogger.com and her review of The Realoscope of Ringgold Valley at the following link:
http://www.myslcmommy.com/2011/04/realoscope-of-ringgold-valley-book.html .  Jodi also gives you instructions on how to win a copy of the book!

I want Jodi and all of you readers out there to know that Chris and I have a second Realoscope book in the works and we'll see where it goes from there.  If you like 'em we'll write 'em!  Take care and thanks for the review Jodi!

*Like the Realoscope Series on Facebook
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow her on Twitter

Thanks everybody! -Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment